Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Fire Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. This change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase. A doorway out is opening in your life. A time of endings that will blend inexorably into openings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up early to walk by the ocean. Beautiful, & then we meditated in our car, as we looked out at the water & boats. The sky moves so slowly through our moonroof. So large a cloud, it was leviathanic.

Finished our book of a year's work, 'Leviathan'. Letting down into what now moves through our time. Plant seeds for fall, publish new books, & start a new website, 'Feeding the Creative Child'.

Gently walking the Lemniscate to see our way though easily. Life is trying to fill up & I am not quite ready for it. I will allow some free spaces & swinging, to accustom myself for this new phase.

Keeping all the characters of myself all lined up in a row on the bookshelf. I have always lived in a box on the bookshelf, since I was small. It was my space, & place, in one room with myself & 3 sisters. This is why I love collages, small scenes, & vignettes, it is where I transformed my life each day. Let us build a box to transform our lives in.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 

 


#19 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprintsial Pattern is a succinctionary calculatory resonator. This supports the succinctionary calculation, so that Body Zero can go beyond the resonation eclipsing of the binary level of Body Zero, which has worked with the binary code system. This creates the 'mis' of all sound. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.