Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer

 "Air feeds Fire, sparkles Water, & nourishes Earth. Air is a Jacob's 2-way ladder, from above to below, & below to above. The present situation require a conscious two-way stretch. Relaxed alertness is desirable, watch you P's & Q's, dot your I's & cross your T's. Do nothing superficially, for the windstorm erases mere scratches in the sand. Be full of care.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "The mode of man's fortune is in his own hands.", Lord Francis Bacon.

Slept deeply and a profound nature within me woke up from my dreaming space. After years of asking 'who am I', & 'why am I the way I am', I suddenly realized this question has flesh on it.

The sacred in us is beyond our ordinariness, & we do not compete for its place if we know. Each day I decide & move things beyond my mind, my stretch, my reason, & it brings this question with it. It coils up inside my gut & rolls out its words, of another knowing, that I have not learned by taught or thought, but more by feeling.

It blows through me like wind & makes me remember 'certainty'. Out of this 'certainty' I become sovereign. The key fits & I am pursed for the Codex of real property. Once this is, you know real property and where to sit down your house of Home. 'House of Me' translates its knowledge from many worlds, many times, & I mark myself deeply with trust.

~Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#13 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprintsial Pattern creates a triaxilary rotational bypass of the rotational quadrant requirement. The rotational quadrant requirement blocks transcendent changes & creates Body Zero responsial patterns to any transcendent change that could take Body Zero beyond the reversal limitations. This bypass frees the Body Zero before any binary change can occur. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.