Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "A karmic wrapping up of the past with present is necessary for advancement & the sight of new horizons. The bitter with the sweet, highs, lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate (or corrugate) at this time, enabling personal integration & growth. A germinal vision of the ideal will eventually lift you beyond & any presently perceived circumstances of mediocrity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

It seems harder to dream in present times, because all the angles keep changing & actually deepening for me. I have walked the 'Lemniscate' 3 times in the last 2 weeks, & I am beginning to feel an emerging factor, a relationship with the stones I walk around.

The Lemniscate is an ancient walk of the figure 8 & a relationship with the Knot in the center. The knot, for me, is about Place, Home, & Beginning, & End. Intention is key & allowance is listened to. I have loved this ancient, but familiar meditative walk & journey.

It is very Hivial & the knot also seems like the hive, where everything comes together & rests. I listen to a beautiful piece of music Gabrielle's Sound has created, & I feel it in itself is a 'Lemniscate Walk' within sound.

Ether, like the figure 8 infinity symbol within its very ethers, I am compelled to walk within it on earth & inside earth, like a hivial Being with a Germinal Vision. 

"Because men do not perfectly believe or imagine. The result is that arts are uncertain when they might be wholly certain.", Paracelsus 1493-1541 [My favorite alchemist]. "What is here is elsewhere, What is not here is nowhere.", Visvasara Tantra.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#4 Pleiadian Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes movement to manifest the essence of that which is wished for, through Highest Potential. Apply it & watch it become. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.