Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

 "The Cubic Stone is being fired in the furnace of desire. Everything moves in phases, the chaos you may be experiencing is but an appearance over-laying order & rhythm. All human success results from the discernment of patterns in nature.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "Great works are performed not by strength but perseverance.", Samuel Johnson Rasselds:XIII.

Up early to slide into my day before it slides into me. I occupy space in many directions & I am pulling myself into one. The feeling of scattered threads through me, & I pull the thread more taunt & feel less riddled.

When the day begins early it always primes up my layers into a focused balance. Instead of being tired before I begin, I begin before I am tired. This in itself allows me a new angle of entry. It is all in the perspective & is always best if you give yourself one, before someone else does it for you.

My perspective today is that it is very seedial & I must be aware of the alchemy of Earth, & what is now beginning to grow in a rich soil of inertia. Potency waits just right of the Star that now rises to the west.

Well the map is now laid down, so I will watch for shoots from the alchemy that has been laid down. Seeing from both corners of my eyes.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity   


#4 Pleiadian Inner Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the particlization of molecular energy into projected movement, through dimensional space & time. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.