Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

 "Water & Fire are mutually antagonistic, but both are necessary to drive a locomotive successfully. Water & Fire in the right proportions are needed for growth. Aqua Vita provides the moisture for the seed in the Earth's womb, while Fire can bring gentle heat, spurring the elements to harmoniously blend. The result is germination followed by sprouting, & shoots appearing above ground. You are the Fire in the Fire phase of development. Thoroughly mix Fiery Water with equal parts Watery Fire, such a conjunction bodes well for all under-takings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Slept deeply & awakened gently. Remembering only fractals of my dream, but will soon draw, & the dream will inform me with more. 

I let my dream draw itself to me, & it gives me much resolve & intelligencia. I do not draw my dream, I let & ask for the dream to draw to me. If I have an upsetting feeling when I awaken, once I draw, the dream resolves me, & then I feel fully calculated. The feeling of discomfort then dissolves.

I share this under Vaporization because it helps us to realize that we never lose or not remember a dream, & in the drawing the unresolved is resolved without exhaustive mind interpretation, which is only a story signature in place of the actual state of ecstasy. This ecstasy is created by being in the state of Divine Presence. It is personal & it is your Conversation with the Divine.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#8 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint calculates movement into Self, after Portal entry is granted. The calculation maintains holographic integrity throughout all dimensional movement. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.