Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Air Seed of Water: Calm

"When you mix Air with Water you may get rain, fog, which makes the situation not only difficult to see & appraise, but also very uncomfortable. Pay attention to details, take no unnecessary risks, practice relaxation, meditation, saunas, & massages. Keep in touch with your feelings (Air) & your intuitive needs (Water). Perseverance serves what you have already established & permits the cycle to roll-over into new opportunity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up in the night to begin the book for this week's class. It seems often to come in the night when the world is quiet. I no longer journal, because I want to hear what there is to know, not what I do not know.

This is a relationship I had with my own guidance, insight, & inner Voice. When I write it is not about the drama, the unseen, not understood, or what I could not see.

Writing for me is hearing real sound that knows how to live & what I need to hear. I love this course I started taking with myself in the last 25 years. This so helps me to stay calm in the storm & listen quietly to the signals of safety.

Listen, because you are so ready for this day & sit down into it like a boat of great pleasure.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity  


#2 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Sound Beyond Sound From Center

Hear the word of truth from beyond the sounds of misperception, & feel the clarity of Center. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.