Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

 "Everything moves in phases & the chaos you or the world maybe experiencing is but an appearance overlaying order & rhythm. All human success results from the discernment of patterns of nature. There exists a transcendent reconciler that arises when opposing forces clash; if we can but intuit it. The right amount of tempered optimism & enthusiasm fire the kiln, bringing your endeavors a step closer to completion. Tend the oven, sustain the flames, & keep sight of the desired end.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Lacing up the straps of my boots, I step out into the movement of this day with more ease & joy. It has been hard to adjust to the conflicting plans of creativity. What is here now is my key to understanding.

What was before & after is pulling in both directions, so I will stay in the now moment, because that is where all the real information is. I do not see it if I am not here.

I miss the information of the now moment, which is all I need to move into the future. We so much miss what we need, because it is in the, not the future or past. Hearing my codial self is what is now needed to be ready in the future.

Playing the Rede (council) in the moment is all the coordinates I need.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#28 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

Support The Love Of Center

Find support in supporting others to their center. Find respect through respecting each one's moment of stillness. Find patience through the knowing of wisdom with the moment of stillness, & be supported fully by the universal live of all, centered in your moment of stillness. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.