Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

 "Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. Ether -Seed of Ether always forecasts an optimum period for dramatic shifts in regard to persons, places, or things. The theme now is change, fresh starts, renewal, expansion of business or personal pursuits, rebirth, travel, rejuvenation, regeneration. The chick, pecking its way out of the egg, so the head will be supported upon escaping the broken shell. Now is time for 'cracking the Cosmic Egg'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I walk through the folds of this time & gently crease at the bend with my attention to what now squares itself in my life. To square is to connect the corners & allow the past, present, & future knowledge to corrugate till it brings what is close.

Once this is done multiple pictures begin to frame themselves in insight & direction. This creates the fluidity that is needed to bend into a new idea. I have been in this corrugation so I can bring close a new idea that will regenerate me inside our work.

About 2 weeks ago we finished publishing a book I had written about 10 years ago, & I feel I am following the thread of it in a whole new way of depth, & I have had to travel through a much deeper level of its reality.

Our own work informs us completely if we listen & "open to an adventurous journey, either of locality or mind & spirit". I must widen my vistas & expand my horizon.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#5 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint transmutes the blocks that veil present perception. This removes blocks of misperception & misconception, either from Self or energy fields, that would block Self movement. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.