Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 "This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which ones are not. Any anxiety you may be experiencing is the result of an awareness of impending change, or resistance of to this growing seed of modification. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase. A doorway 'out' is opening in your life. Endings that will blend inexorably into opening.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Up early & definitely feeling this today & that mystery too, just keeps revealing itself to me. I feel puzzled & a bit cramped today. My body needs me to shift its perspective.

I feel I need to listen to my own signals & sit with the inertia I need this morning, to decide my own truth in my now. Very big dreams with a repetitive nature to them. Feels reflective & I will draw to settle it out into my part of the perspective change I need at this time.

It is always somewhere between work & play for me. To gently inquire & not to push myself. Using mudras to calm the inner rumblings of my creative life. I have found that this is not to 'have to' in any day. It has taken a longtime to respect that.

When the push is, then I have learned to step back & not engage it. I have more freedom than that.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity 


#3 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

Expressive Colorative Formulator

Vibrational Imprint of color expressing harmonically forth, into light penetration directional vibration, that enables one to express Love in emotion of Joy Bliss State....How to formulate expression. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/omnidirectional-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.