Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Fire Seed of Air: Perseverance

"Fire & Air are natural friends, & mutually interdependent. Air vitalizes & vivifies Fire, encouraging Fire to burn brighter & the children, flames, to leap higher. The time is not good for rash decisions or impulsive actions. An appropriate course is to 'weather the storm' without 'abandoning ship'. Stick-ability can be more important than ability. A period of introversion & sluggishness is coming to an end. Patience & perseverance will result in a beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Slept long, deep, & well last night & feel a deepening of the character of who I am. I feel more awake to myself, with room around me. I realize the inner parts of our bedroom, & the house in itself, is not by jest or to entertain, but a map of a large plan we are working with.

We actually walk this map each day, & in our Garden. We make adjustments when needed, & return to the blueprint of our work. I am never outside of it, once I accepted it as my Purpose.

Each day I learn more of its Intentional Memory. I have never seen or realized this so fully before, & I sense the alchemical prospects are ancient. I now sense that the design, in the pattern of our bedroom, is ancient where we used our tomb to not die, but travel.

The content of my dreams has now seeped into this Alchemical Mind blog, how will that be? For me even more wonderful exploring, finding, feeling even more subtlety. I am grateful.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#1 Pleiadian Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates point of Clarity movement penetration. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.