Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

"Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding fire, & Fire is grateful. A new dimension of satisfaction can prevail by eschewing both dependent & independent stances, for a relationship of interdependence & creative cooperation. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge joining the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver. A shift from passion to compassion is required. An initial phase of introspective withdrawal will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Waiting for things to settle within me. I got up to write to allow the sacred to speak more freely to me. I invoke the question that lays still within this alchemical seed of Fire. Many layers of travel emerge from my dreaming & I want to be open to their language.

When the dreaming begins to invoke in us a spark of a new realization, I often awake in the middle of it & have a sense of direction placed within my feelings. Past lives threading through present life. 

Memory of bees forming new humial feelings that lend sweetness to my life. Mixing the fire of bees with the air of the swarming, to lend to my memory a course more hivial, spinning, weaving, & Fey in its alchemical conceptions.

Past memories congealing with present threads of creativity, to embody a hivial flow that will increase the sweetness of living. Allowing the hum to cross over into my flow.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#4b Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Calculatorial Rotational Movement enables the form, that is being brought forth, from the Will of the Substance, to balance its interdimensionary movement. This balancing is essential for the deportment of what is not Highest Potential, to release & move out of dimensional awareness. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.