Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

"A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective is dependent upon paying attention to details & planning carefully. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, & speak from deep inside. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered. A window of opportunity is opening; the chance to make a fresh start.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Noticing more each day I am moving what is fictional to me, about myself & life into fact, & what has felt like fact into fiction. It is fiction that I am not brave, & it is fact that each day I step out each day into what I felt was maybe fiction in our work, & move it more into fact by seeing differently & changing my perspective.

Each day I find that as I write here we match it with a pattern that matches it, & it is always exact. This is not done to the mind but through the heart of our intuitive nature.

I have never watched this so carefully & am so moved by what I thought might be just fiction, is truly & deeply fact in its ability to help & create perspective change. Our work becoming more fact in this world that speaks of intuition as fiction.

We are daily coming through the veil & we have the right & need to become fact, in our power to change it through pattern, not war & racial conflict.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#8 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Sticky Monkey Flower, Rose Pink, Clematis

This trinity vibrational essence tone is a vibrational sound seen matrix system, that creates the consequential rotational collaboration, that is necessary for time spent to be felt, at each tonal value in the muscular resonation foundation. This resonation foundation sets forth a call of now momentum in the body beingnes, of projectional matter formed. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.