Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Air Seed of Fire: Mutual Harmony

 "Fire & Air are interdependent. Air fulfills itself by ever feeding & Fire is grateful. A new dimension of satisfaction can prevail by eschewing both dependent & independent stances for a relationship of interdependence & creative cooperation. An initial phase of introspective withdrawal will resolve into a condition of beneficial settlement. Success is contingent upon finding the bridge which connects the enthusiastic doer with the idealistic conceiver. A shift from passion to compassion is required; take time to contemplate in the temple of the heart atop the summit mountain of the diaphragm.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Color is so involved in me & I take it in as breath, & it ignites the pattern in me. All color rests on my black & white. I am a true oracular of color. 

Today I feel it changing my life as it involves me deeper into my imagination. I have imagined for days the order & placement of the color in our home, & have found that it pulls me deeper into what I have dreamed with the Bees & their hived presence in our garden.

The orange, red, & yellow of the nasturtiums have guardianed our capacity for love & beauty. She assists assimilation & this in turn keeps our most imaginative parts of our life integrated & given to. She blooms easily & stays late in the season, so the hive is fed.

Our kitchen is like a nasturtium & is in all her colors, so we have brought her richness inside. She is the bridge between the enthusiastic doer & the idealistic conceiver. Plant her, grow her, let her fill your garden & become one who is in Mutual Harmony.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 

                                                           


#4 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

One Clarity, Many Centers of Self

Recognition of Self is the discernment of the individuality of all centers, centered in the one clarity, which is the Dream, beyond misperceptions of what experiencing really is, beyond the spinning vortexial spiral of Life, known as downward spiraling. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.