Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Water Seed of Fire: Creative Tension

 "Water & Fire are natural enemies--opposing forces. Fire boils Water & Water attempts to drown Fire--The tension it takes to hold together is balanced precariously with the tension which blows things apart. Where differences are recognized & the intuitive properties of the water element are combined with cognitive faculties of Fire element, the result may be productive in the outer world. It requires a very skilled alchemist to burn Fire under water & indeed to float Fire upon a bed of Water. This in turn assures success.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The seed essence of containment will alone supplement the body in days like this, when the containment of rainwater will insure a certain amount of grace & forgiveness. I prepare this morning for our Alchemical Rede Class, & I feel a letting down of the efforts of this week & how my body subtly releases its jurisdiction.

The Water runs through my charred areas of alchemical need. Answers come and go, relate, & relieve. I am more accustomed to a slower smaller move in this time, but not this week. I kept the Fire fed, even if at times I felt a bit lit too high.

The narrow of each day needed to be widened & rewritten & recalculated. It is amazing that the rise of one seed attracts a whole garden & the woods must make room for the meadow lark. I do know this position & I have learned to do this when needed. 

I will begin with a hot shower & some yoga to engage some conversation with my appetite for movement. Tiny steps wisely laid creates success in this alchemically fired time.

Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#11 Flower Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Mugwort, Yellow Jasmine, Lavender

This trinitizational volume vocalizer is the processional pentacle that envelopes the form felt, before manifestational process is actually seen. This trinity will help evolve the form felt in the Dream of the heart of Gold, to find formalization equational balance, to manifest in the next level without mutational slips. [Visit our site for more www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.