Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start & emphasize Creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that germinates the seed of your aspiration. The process is one of building the foundation around an original idea which, like the Philosopher's Stone, turns everything to gold. Make decisions based around your priorities, while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure. Carefully evaluate what alchemical tools & resources you have, rather than what you haven't. Be creative, original, & innovative with what is right there now. It is not what you have, but how you use what you have.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting in all that is separated out & spilling over, I begin to see this as a vaster move than I first thought. All is connected, & one fine movement leads to the next. It is moving all the fibers for the future.

I must spin my head a bit, so I can see in all directions, so I made sure I started with my yoga & its conversation & appetite for movement. How many solitary movements for the future are needed, in addition with all that is connected in ones circulatory, creative, imaginary, meditative, sharing spaces?

In life I find if I move one space I must be willing to move all that is needed to support it. This is & creates potential. What life then gives is a communicating that is needed to create the heat & flow that balances as it goes. We contain all that is in every moment & this is a communion with the Divine in ourselves. Sit, bend, lift, & muse. 

"Earth is the womb; Fire is the Seed; Time gestates, Fire smelts Earth & tempers steel--watch the Fire.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#6 Pleiadian Inner Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the Holographic Projection into dimensionalized thought. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.