Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "The seed of dissatisfaction & restlessness is growing steadily in a rich soil of inertia, complacency, & apathy-- the Vesica Pisces-- gives birth to a positive result. The bitter with the sweet, highs & lows, peaks & valleys, all coagulate at this time enabling personal integration & growth to produce a stable growth foundation. A germinal vision of the ideal will lift you beyond any present circumstances of mediocrity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Slept well & deep, after a day of many changes that somehow make more room for the next level of our work. A better gathering space & more books available to all of us.

Having room at different levels for different priorities is always creating Renewal. At these points we all see ourselves differently, our life, & each other. More opportunities roll out like magic, & we expand.

The play is always essential & sometimes is even hard to grasp. Little toys & art come into their places & float into little worlds with big ideas. I commit to small things, one at a time, & in this I somehow gain grace.

We wonder now what still needs, & how can we find it. I am becoming more aware of the alchemy of kindling & watching for the most wanted to come to me, instead of grunting & groaning my way through.

Renewal seeks me as well as I seek it. Willingness strikes me through & I begin again today.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


#9 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Movement Is Still

When movement is truly one with center, & clarity is the source of movement, it is so smooth & fast it seems to be still. [ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.