Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

 "The moon controls the tides of Earth & the tide is turning high. Carpe Deum. Grasp the day. It is appropriate to move from the subjective world of planning to the objective world of concretely instigating.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I consider this one of the most bossy of the alchemical positions, & sometimes I just want to say no. Wonder if I pull a no out of my yes jar? I feel more inside than outside today. I will gradually come out of my covers of dreaming & see what has fire under my feet.

Water seed of earth is all about 'Do it Now'. 'Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will see bonuses.' Bossy, that is what I am not ready for today.

I too well know timing is timing, & I need to find a what, in that I can build my enthusiasm & flow around. Watch for the loose thread that falls & grab it. That is what I would advise myself.

I will allow the Yes to thread in a gentler way, so I can get used to what is now ready to sew up. Alliances so needed & palms out to connect.

Symbols, when two people match in symbols, alliance can happen. I seem to have spent so much energy preparing that I feel I might not have enough left to initiate.

~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 


#3 Pleiadian Creativity Outer Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck 

This symbol causes this movement to go beyond sound misperceptions. Apply it when the word is challenged. [Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ].

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.