Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

 "Whatever you can do or dream, you can. Boldness has Genuis, Power, and Magic in it.", J.W. Goethe. "Water Seed of Ether presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation and regrouping) and then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The earth is starting to awaken deep underground, despite the cold and Spring will arrive this month and I feel it stirring inside of me. Kundalini is stronger for me in the Spring and Fall. It is a seasonal flush, and every year I must remind myself of this and make adjustments to my life, routine, and practice.

More deep meditation, walking, Yoga, and more stretching to avoid tension from the heated current. Kundalini is a healing force, a consciousness shifter and I have often been rendered clueless by it. It has begun and much in me is shifting in the way I feel and think. The synergy for me in the Spring is my relationship with my body and Gaia. I have raised at least a 1,000 seedlings each year for about 50 years.  I sense so much when I plant the new seed in the black dirt of the Mother. Some seeds need soaking, a certain position, and scoring to open them up to light. I feel I sometimes am that way to open me up to new ground, new ideas, and the flourishing of my connectial synergy with the healing life of trees, flowers, and herbs. They are my medicine and synergy with my body. I am presently writing a book on Yoga as my conversation with my body, as I bend into the language right now. I must soak, bend into the seed of myself, and score my frame to open more to moisture, so I can have a synergy with all of Gaia. 

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#5 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint transmutes the blocks that veil present perception. This removes blocks of misperception and misconception, either from Self or energy fields, that would block Self movement.[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow..you have such an understanding of your body and its needs as it becomes more each day....thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.