Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I was in this day even before I knew it had started, & where it was going. No planning allowed, because it seemed to be without a plan I was conscious of. I made my way on through the beginning, & I found I was now becoming my day instead of planning it.

I came to a stop & realization of the travel, & I found I was more deeply set before I arrived. I could forgive myself for having less obligations & certainty.

When we are willing to follow & get even a more certain path, we become more resonate, before we even realize & speak. We are resonate as the seed & it is planted, germinated, before we even come out of our dreaming. We take on an accord with the talk of why we have reached this day. 

We no longer wander back, we're already here and moving toward. The cardinal sign of this is that we are already inside of what we have not planned, but instead inside of what we dreamed & never allowed, then we start dreaming ourselves awake.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity 


#1c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint works in support of Key System Recall for Evolutionary Processing of Sight Revolutionary Movement around voleculatorial sound penetration. This enables one to see Sound, before Sound occurs, in the third dimensional perceptional awareness. Voleculatorial sound penetration is sound quantralized, and this sound is not heard in this dimension, but felt.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.