Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

 "Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be aware of potential in the moment and take advantage of the 'sparkling nature'. Not a time though to shake things up.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Making space & time for a new & singular plan, I become more moved by an innate wisdom that I trust. I have become more available to this truth than ever before. There is much in our lives that allows room & I must seek it out.

The first feeling of this day is to hold the rudder steady & trust. The most relevant feeling I need for today. There are many spaces of need, but I cannot attend to all of them at once. I must allow the tide to rise without expectation or demand.

All is settling into plan at this time & trust is what my body needs, to become this effervescence without bubbling over & flattening. What has been help in my makeup is starting to reveal itself. The cardinal way of this time is coming seen, & I need to completely accept & consume it as part of.

The feeling of this acceptance will generate a greater vitality to create beyond where we have been. To have more grace, ease, regeneration, & compassion of vitality & opportunity than ever before.

Breathe in love, breathe out fear. Signals are being sent. Love is purposing this time. Hope, Compassion, & Love are the Keys.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#15 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Imprinted Within

The way Home is imprinted in your center, which Self recognizes and forever is moving forward toward, but til now, is always missing the last key, which is in the feeling, not the spinning.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.