Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

 "Air Seed of Earth is an ideogram for the classic problem of Greek geometry; to construct a square whose area is equal to that of a given circle or 'Squaring the Circle'. This problem can never be solved with a straight edge & compass, as it is an esoteric statement that can only be approached through mental alchemy. Esoteric geometry is the 'measurement of man', the human sprung from earth (Adam, man of earth), the humus (soil) whose destiny is to become 'humane'., Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The raw seeds are set out into the Roll Exquisite of our life, "as the 'squaring of circle' begins to roll out & seed our mental alchemy of transferring an Airy concept from the mental plane to the physical dimension, so that objective conception & birth become a demonstrative reality." 

What comes up is from below the surface of our lives. I begin to connect myself more with what is right under my feet & listening. What grows below begins to listen to what grows above, but no one yet has a count or meter. I have to displace my former thought from my future thought.

I grow a thinner Rede within me, so I can hear the high thin notes of the seed transforming life. I watch the rotational speed & let go of what needs to interfere. Maybe not neat, but definitely appropriate. The feeling of thinning begins to grow me from below to above.

All still invisible to the Hathor of Spring. Embracing my nestial mycelial fibers of listening, weaving, encountering, & surrendering to the Roll of Exquisite rolling out the Seeds in me.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#5 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the potentized energy to release its misperception field space and time lock. Use this to create holographic pain release -- eight dimension harmonic pattern.

[Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.