Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer

 "To be careful (full of care) harbingers well for the future. When asked to make a decision check which nostril the air is flowing through; if the left nostril is open, wait until the right nostril is clearer, before finalizing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Leaning into this day a little earlier than usual, I realize that each day moves itself as it is, and if I am smart I will roll with it as if it is my breath. I council myself within each breath I take time to feel & fortify.

Breath is a gift that each day provides to assimilate our needs. Some days require more understanding than others. In a real day there are different curves & obstacles & breath is essential for all. Air & fire are the alchemical need of emotion & the fundamental expression of what our lives have to say.

If I listen to my breath & how it moves within me I will be more aware of what it is saying to me. Breath is a language of its own & it reaches the depths of all my cells. It speaks to each cell & each cell speaks to it of its needs.

How much change do we realize in our breath? In this air & fire speak & our flow is occupied by how much they share in every moment. I need to become more aware of this language, so I can nurturer myself from above & below.

In this I can understand my body as it responds to itself in my day. Wearing my breath as a Sacred Cloth of Witness.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#12 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint recombines the elemental energies into a fixed set energy patterning. The set energy allows for manifesting the Highest Potential to actually be on all dimensional levels.
[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

We welcome your comments.