Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

 "A successful change of heart; circumstances, place, or perspective is dependent upon paying attention to details and planning carefully. A window of opportunity is opening the chance to make a fresh start. Consider.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

What is the appointed hour for exploring one's earlier life and early years of decision making? When my parents, when I was 19, decided to divorce, I was in nurse's training and we had our own Pandemic and quarantine. I cried till my eyes would not cry anymore.

Then when I was about 33, I had at the time 4 boys and I was a farm wife. There was a call and my dad was no longer in my life. I had not seen him but once in about 15 years. He and his co-pilot were flying a Learjet over the Gulf of Mexico, and had signaled that they were in trouble, and then they & their plane were never found again.

Their company had been removing the toggle safety switch, because they had been brow-beating their pilots to go faster and faster with less sleep, and 15 years later the company went to trial because of my father's death or disappearance, and several other pilots.

He had taught me to fly when I was a young girl, and greatest concern was my confidence to be who I am. I made a very sharp curve in my life and he told me to keep my eye on the horizon. Now as a Visionary Alchemist and writer, he is very near many sometimes in my life. 

I decided last night to make a small handmade collage book about him and see what moves forward, to work out the mystery of him in my life. He was always such a kind guardian for me. This kind of work is Visionary Alchemy. "We really do not know what is really good or bad fortune.", Jean-Jacques Rousseau.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#67 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Sequential alignment of the vortexial matrix patterns are adjusted through this Imprintsial Pattern. This enables the Body Zero to formulate new patterns for readjustment to Trinary Code, through the organ matrix system portals.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.