Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

 "The chick, pecking its way out of the egg, is strengthening neck muscles, so the head will be supported upon escaping the broken shell. Now is the time for 'cracking the cosmic egg'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The beginning has begun & the threading has started to needle through. The surface is squared & we believe once again in the purpose of a day without demand. Let the silence come into the wings, so the margins can lower their borders.

A certain amount of tension abounds on both sides of the coin. I need to let go & stand inside where I am & see my feet & its depths. To be in a place where life seems to insist is where I must become more real than either side, & the conflict is written down as in charge & parent to.

This is not what is between, but more what insists from both sides. Closing the eyes for a moment & reopening them in a blink. The power of that blink is so centering that the middle is the deciding force.

I must give the middle room to insist what it is. I must allow the crack to happen, as the cosmic egg begins to crack & emerge. I must allow time to strengthen my neck, & convey its meaning & existence in this present state & time.

What was once cannot be, but what will be is not quite here yet. The wise one out speaks in the Silence. I must let harmony exist between what I hear & what I speak.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#21 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial pattern Deck

Walk Up To The Light

The light will not blind you as misperceived. The light will not find you lacking in knowing. The light will not bring you forward into the darkness. The light bears no stones to weigh you down, but lifts you up to walk upon the waters of the emotions of life experienced.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these words ring so clearly in my Beingness, thank you for the encouragement to walk throughout this gentle time!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.