Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

 "Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

As I sit & remember the most fantastic dream of my whole life, that was threaded as lucid, I feel this space of Rebirth. I had had a series of my colorful dreams, and I ended my journey with a dream that will stay with me forever.

 I was looking from our living room into the dining room & I saw large art work coming down off the walls, even out of the artwork itself. So colorful, rich, & animated. Large tree roots coming out of them.

Other pieces, as they came off the walls, had a whole tree root system, that was rooted inside the walls of the House. No art was just hanging, it was fully rooted, like a forest. All my family & community was there assisting with taking the art to a show of some kind.

Large Beings from the art with cray-paz, pieces of woven cloth, & then I noticed they were shielded, like some Ancient Warriors. One with a bright red kind of shield, I then realized they were the Return of the Ancient Fey, and they were Warriors. The Red Warrior was against Racial Conflict, another was a Warrior against poverty & starvation, another was for the protection of Gaia, & another was for Expanded Consciousness, each carrying different Mycelial Light Imprintsial Patterns.

Everyone was helping them unroot from the walls, as if they all were from an ancient Woods. I was so thrilled & amazed, & happy. To See these Warrior Guardians of our world become animated as they unrooted from the walls was unbelievable for me.

Everything is starting to connect in ways we never imagined. I am so grateful for this Space of Rebirth.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#2 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the will necessary to engage in the function of Manifestation of Dream discernment.

[Visit our site for more information: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your dream for all to feel and dream with!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.