Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

"You are the alchemical Fire in the Fire phase of development. Thoroughly mix fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire; such a conjunction bodes well for all undertakings. Reconciliation brings unexpected positive results & new starts. This permits you to throw out the old, making room for the new. To turn what is 'into something usable'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The order in which my life evolves is changing in a very deep way. How I see myself & my intentions are shifting, & my curiosity is settling in to bigger questions & a simpler way of attention.

I enter each day in a more settled & deeper way. Less scattering & an ability to keep in touch with myself & those I love. I do not know as of yet, my successes or failures, but I am finding a new told of each.

I have made so many direct decisions that unsettle me in who I think I am. These decisions seem to be part of a more deliberate me, who knows what she knows is part of something large.

 I think when we decide to live deeper many decisions change & surprise us. Into this alchemical position many things start to become more mystifying, & the vapors of vaporization make us feel as if we cannot see through Water, but we can, if we change the way we see Water (Emotion).

Emotion is necessary to assist Fire in driving a locomotive successfully. Spring is coming & we must line up our locomotion, so we can germinate, sprout, & raise seeds for a richer life ahead.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#14 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint works with matrix clarity. The clarity held within Avalon was to safeguard the seed essence energy that guided and helped shape events towards Highest Potential.
[ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.