Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

 "Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom & possibilities of fresh starts & new approaches. Now is the time for 'cracking the cosmic egg'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Centering into my body & becoming more aware of what now approaches, I take nothing for granted. I am so grateful to exist & be granted room to become more aware. The silent cost of this time must not be taken for granted. The 'cosmic egg' is such a reality for me, no longer a foreign thought or concept.

I am pregnant with my own consciousness & its need for a wider berth, & I must keep my eye on the horizon. I must not uninstall myself of vision, but instead give myself more room to have it. I must honor the vision that is now opening within me, because it is what I have been waiting for & making room for in both my heart & mind.

To settle into ones own time approaching is to notice the divine footsteps of your own Intention. Your place, once hidden, but now becoming more framed with your acceptance of what sees you. You are no longer hidden from your consciousness or imagination, & you too notice the tools you brought with you. All you are & love is in your apron pockets & it is time to put your hand inside & relieve yourself of fear that it is dead & withered away.

I remember my little sister outside for an hour, because she was afraid to put her hand into her little blue coat, because she was afraid of something alive or dead in it, & finally when she did, it was an old banana peel. We will eventually have to put our hand in & see a wider Horizon.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#27 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Impatience, Garlic, Clove

This vibratory trinity moves the sound of judgment out of the molecular resonation response, and creates the harmonies of sound vibration that is felt as onement, instead of division. The diversionary energy is what creates stress felt in the Body Zero, as it battles with the sounds of judgment, judged into its beingness. This judgment creates pain, guilt, & loss felt.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the encouragement of always moving forward into my Heart and Heat mind!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.