Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

"A project under consideration needs a change or modification to produce a stable growth foundation. The seed of dissatisfaction and restlessness is growing steadily in a rich soil of inertia, complacency and apathy--the Visica Pisces gives birth to a positive result.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Beginning once again to embody a Karmic wrapping up of the past with the now present. How long do we have to wait for these things to finally happen? It is a relief as the past goes rolling out and we must change the reason why we do things.

The obligatory is the first to go, and there is the have tos that you no longer notice in its very beginnings that must not be your reason. I am rewriting my why's and how's, because they may be good, but no longer good enough.

Many started in childhood and are still whining around. I breathe in love and out those too fearful places that try to mark your way. How many years have I been afraid of many unknown things? How many times have I moved over to make room when there is not room?

I have survived because my beloved does not ask this of me, but I was trained this way, like so many women. These are the small muscles you don't even notice that clinch, and they have been clinching since childhood in a dream that spoke to you from beyond the veil.

I surrender Dorothy and my promise, and make a whole new one less frightening and more congenial. Yes, yes, yes.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity

 

#7 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Quantralized Control of Molecular Resolution

Vibration which allows normal time and space perception to expand, and allows molecular resolution to be assimilated and recognized at a much more accelerated pace...how to expand time and space.

[Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/omnidirectional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Wow...what amazing questions to ask myself too! There are such minute details to be gleaned from the answers....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.