Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

 "The cavern a holding all words should be guarded by 3 gatekeepers: The first Warden: Is it True?, The 2nd Warden: Is it Kind?, The 3rd Warden: Is it Necessary?, Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

All parts sum up the whole and integration assures us all a change in purpose. The considered position in purpose is which side are coming from. To set straight your word, you must apply it in a sense of gratefulness.

As I enter deeper into this year in its 3rd month, the 3rd guardian of 'Is it necessary' is very right for what I make room for. I make room for some and let go of the others, because it is the immediate I must take my attention to.

What word, whose word, and when, all part of what I must focus in on and let the question find the answer. Word is powerful and if it is called it will hear and come. Words are so sorty and when we hear them we assume they did not come from us.

But I am and you are the one calling and answering yourself, don't you remember? I have come to be the one at the end of both phones. At one point I went to the other end of my phone & answered my call. There is no evil one at the other end, it is just you in some other link of time, just further on and more answered.

Pick up the phone, because you are President, Pope, God & Goddess, Monster, Mystic, Genius, Traveler, Truth-teller. Own all your own property, Ancient Fey that you are.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


#3c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This is the System Key for Opening up, and Speeding up this Assimilatorial Processing, so that the perpendicular angular relationship can be moved more quickly into a full alignment.

[ Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much..this is an awesome gift you have shared..an understanding of the Logos not known before!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.