Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 A time that is followed is now more in place. The solid advancement of time will convey a new way of taking in the present moment. So grateful for a beautiful morning, because air is so needed in the balance of our bodies.

"Change as a noun means the result of making something different, while change as a verb carries the implication to make something different.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

For me, change often indicates a pace change & a new perspective, or how I see myself & others. I am so grateful & I do not live alone, because I feel I might become too self absorbed, & the love within would not have a fertile soil to grow in. 

Each day of this time has great alchemical elements, to keep me shifting & growing more able to expand love, & how to be open to it. The more I love, the more I see to love. My beloved & family keep me aware of life in so many amazing angles, & I mature inner wisdom & happiness.

What makes one happy is so different than it has ever been. It truly is the small that builds to the immense capabilities. This is a time so much for the small to build Immense capacity. Gratefulness being the Garden Key. A Secret Garden is beginning to reach into me & I take my Beloved's hand.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity



#3 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint is the gateway into etherial fluvial pathway system, it allows the present Body Holograph to adjust its vibration into harmony with the Land of Enchantment.
[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the look into this and what it has prepared for life!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.