Pages

Monday, July 27, 2020

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

"Water-- sometimes described as the universal solvent-- is the  feminine power of cooperation to masculine competition. All water flows, washes, adjusts, and brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Today, 7/27/2020 is my 73rd birthday, even though I celebrated it last week. I have the joy of celebrating it slowly and softly today. Walked at the boardwalk and did Chi Gong by the ocean. I so love the world I live in, even if it is upside down right now.

All the small things service me so much more than ever before. I see even more than ever before, in my busy adult life. Now I am taking time to see what I used to see as a child. Watched a butterfly, on my walk, go from one Milkweed to the next.

I accompany myself with more patience, and allow myself room around my own differences. I no longer fit in my immediate family, as I used to, and even though disappointing, I enjoy the relief of not pretending, and fully exploring all that I love and have a passion for.

I have learned to walk between the lines and enjoy the comfort of sides. My diplomacy today is with myself. As a mother of five, now fully grown, I can now enjoy the room I have made for my crone self.

If I had not changed, I would have missed the fluidity of this time I need.
~Raven SuSane



#35 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Question Not
Don't question what you do, but that which you judge. What you judge keeps you in the state of non discernment, because that is what you do not understand.
[ For more Recognitional Imprints, visit : www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Raven.....you get to celebrate as many times as you want!!!
    This recognition of your own time is very fulfilling to us all, life has been good to us and we are capable of seeing everything with more clarity now....thanks for your continued sharing of insights and beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.