Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Air Seed of Air: Supernal Nurturer

"When asked to make a decision check which nostril the air is flowing through, if the left nostril is open, wait until the right nostril is clearer, before finalizing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Completing all the matches that need to be made, I wait for the last piece to mark its space. A piece that sits frontward and backward at the same time. I complete the circle of my nature and wait in the calm for the spin to begin.

I unholster my cowgirl gun and set it into the past and awaken my present voice to its thunder. I open the square and render the circle claimed as the dynamic of this time.

I return to my breath and current it with full nature of my own calm. I tighten what is loose and loosen what is tight, like Solomon's Seal, I do nothing superficially. I know the continent of myself and I must give her room. I dot each I of content, and cross my T's.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#7 Mainfestational Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint provides the vibrational assenting of old creative pattern formulation necessary to move potential, as seen as Highest Potential.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...this is where I find myself right now...waiting for somethings to clear before making any changes...thank you for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so grateful for your sharing of this insight

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.