Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

"Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom and possibilities of fresh starts and new approaches.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "Nature tolerates no empty spaces." Latin Proverb.

I had such a dear and wonderful Birthday. Maybe the best ever. The box of 7 & 3 is quite different. I inherit a new connection with my past that is awakening my future. One space unfolds another and a quickening happens in all the joy of celebration.

Inside all this is the possibilities of fresh starts and new approaches. I see who I am, more clearly at 73, and I impose my age upon what counts, and declare the great wealth that wisdom gives to the Soul of living.

Today we travel through ourselves and we take with us the sacred potency of a gathering freedom and the courage to see and Claim it. The subtle shifts of my mind changes me and my approach.

I am more trusting of my first sight, my rapid incision of truth, and my courage to stay magical, soft, supple, and allowing. This creates the freedom I seek now in the box of 73.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#55 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Do Not Separate 
Do not separate the Know of Felt. Do not separate the Felt from Know. Do not separate the Understood of Recognized-- Discern the new day into Being.
[ Visit www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns ]

1 comment:

  1. you have always been magical since first knowing you and you are exact..you are and always will be!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.