Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

"Water nourishes Earth and Earth is Water's chalice. Water and Earth are lovers.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. Rain this morning and oh so soft and healing. The garden, a wonderful jungle overnight.

Restless last night and not sure what is up and what is down. I definitely occupy more room and the colors of the morning nurture me. As a water being I am so nurtured by earth, and we cradle ourselves together.

To rock and roll on her surface, so healing to the heart and mind. I cannot refuse her embrace in the Garden Plan. I feel like Eve who has just discovered Knowledge and began to design for herself a new wardrobe.

I want a new alliance with my life that requires a new wardrobe that embodies me and fits like a glove. I want the feel of silk, soft  cozy, colorful and awake. I want to put my foot into a better shoe of fit.

I sit in the miracle of these desires and so Grateful for my beloved, who loves me just who I am. I'll change my wardrobe, but not my Soul.
~Raven SuSane



#8 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Thought formulations are mobilized into pattern equations of dispensorial matter, so that movement can be seen as form, for register and recalculation. This Imprint motivates the equation into specification's desired form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.