Pages

Monday, July 6, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

"Water and fire are mutually antagonistic, but both are necessary to drive a locomotive successfully. You are the alchemical Fire in the Fire phase of development.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.
Time to be ready, time to find time to speak. I feel like Peter Pan daring to engage Captain Hook.

I am in a small way very young still, appearing quite old. I endeavor to reach out and complete my life long reach. Taking the course forward, I begin to understand flight and why Ravens love sparkly objects.

Needless to say, I am a Raven, too. I must pull up out of the watery hidden ways of locomotion. I know the triangle and I dream in the Pyramid of Gisa, and I fold my very nature into wings. I smart in the very red disc I need to move my fire and water into collaboration.

To reach out with more extroverted self expression and engage in movement that creates an exceptional collaboration. So Be It.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#10 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint brings the understanding through Knowing and Feeling. This creates Self aware of past selves, so that integration balances both polarity energies into wholeness. This over-rides misperception ideas of polarity.

1 comment:

  1. A very committed statement....one to make us all aware of what we withhold that could make a very positive contribution to this day...thank you for your bravery!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.