Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

" You are the Alchemical Fire in the Fire phase of development", "Thoroughly mix Fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire, such a conjunction bodes well for all undertakings." Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

All now is being taken into the next level of reconciliation. I am in the middle of my own reconciliation and am watching for the subtle signs of repair. I potentate my insights and senses, so I can follow the Master Need of my Life.

The Master Need is different for everyone, but I am deeply listening for its emerging. What do I need most in this incarnation? Enough silence to hear clearly. Deep silence when even there is much noise.

I open my mind to my heart and my heart to my mind. In this, I reach Deep Silence. This is not a loud Silence that many people have in this world, but instead, the deep silence of reached Intent.

The uniting force of Intent and Consummation. That is the ripened seed of my Existence. I will move to expand it even more today. Going Down Under.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#25  Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Happiness Joy Recognized
Happiness is the state of joy recognized beyond the moment.
In this recognition one creates new potentiality of further joy, recognized in the expression of happiness that creates lives of peace. 
[ To learn more about our Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns, visit www.situlacodex.com/Imprintsial-intro ]

1 comment:

  1. Your quest is awe inspiring and one that we all need to further become our real self...thank you for the encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.