Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Water Seed of Ether: Synergy

Water Seed of Ether, presages a coming cycle of enthusiasm followed by a temporary plateau (allowing recuperation) and then a sudden growth spurt, ending with a conclusive settlement.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Sitting inside my own breath this morning, I acquire ease. I corrugate myself until the Distance feels close, and I can become more familiar with What Is in my life. 

I am celebrating my 73rd birthday today, even if it is actually on 7/27/2020, to create more ease and celebration. When I was young, I always celebrated my birthday with my two other sisters. Our birthdays were all in one week. 

My mother always made three cakes. Once, we had a birthday party together and it rained so much that the other children had to leave in boats. Water Seed of Ether ... I am a Leo with a Raven (Ether) totem.

My sisters and I slept in the same small bedroom til I was 18. I am brunette, one sister red, one sister blond, and a the youngest sister caramel, and she was a Tarus. Three Leos and one Tarus sleeping and dreaming in one small room, two in each twin bed.

We shared one small closet, and one dresser, with 5 drawers. I was over the drawers each night for all our safety. Magic was afoot in my small mind, all my life. I had a small box on a shelf that I arranged worlds in, and I still love that.

There was such a synergy in all that and I am more fond of that memory than I have been before.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#5c Ancient Fey Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Interdimesionary Awareness is the System Key to this Unlimited Wellness State of Being. When one is interdimesionarily Aware, one is able to perceive oneself as more than Third Dimension.
[To learn more about Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns visit our site: www.situlacodex.com/ancient-fey-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Happy early Birthday....what memories you share always awakens ones for me...those in shadows..thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.