Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

"We don't need more strength, or more ability, or greater opportunity. What we need is to use what we have." Basil S. Walsh, Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. Now is the time to start, but what, when, and how? Those all seem rather mute in this time of quarantine.

Folding my purpose closer to my own needs, I use what I have made. I explore, research, and expand what I have made, even beyond what I thought I even could. How real is real, and how many layers deep must it remain real?

Can it be real today, and tomorrow? Can it be real yesterday, and how far back does it go? How potent is this consciousness? Do I really know how to hear, or am I guessing at it? Yes, these are the questions I have in hand now, as I go deeper to build a new foundation of my reality.

Is what was heard now what is heard? Do the marks match a reality, and is it here, or there? Am I the princess that escaped from the tower, or am I the witch that put me there?

As a woman, that is an appropriate question for now. "Now is the cycle to Start". Yes, I must assume myself real, and a continent of new thought.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#12 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Perceptional Blockage Removal of Perception of State of Disharmony
Vibration which allows blockage of harmony to release within the most harmonious state of release. This avoids the cathartic state of release that most blockages are perceived to demand-- How to move blocks.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, mind bending questions you pose for all...it must be a day of questions...with answers to follow. I pulled the Gorgon Goddess today for my amulet...she asks the question of reclaiming power and what is its purpose? A new release is ahead it seems!! Thank you for your nerve to ask!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New day, this is very helpful as I process moment by moment.
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.