Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

"Now is the time for 'cracking the Cosmic Egg'. Ether Seed of Ether forecasts an optimal time period for dramatic shifts in regards to persons, places, or things.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Today is sitting inside of tomorrow and I keep shifting my feet from side to side. The permanence of this time is not physical, but spiritual. We are connecting ourselves to a vaster nature than we ever have before.

Once all is moved through into harmony, there will be a most abundant flow. There is the above and below to consider. Are both in unison? All quadrants of our lives are relocating in what is familiar, safe, and comfortable.

This is the new question. When this is done we can locate our feelings into a whole new resonance. I am looking for the subtle chords of old ideas and swiftly cutting them.

I am opening my heart, and eyes, to see a new ratio. What was below is above, and what was above is now below. I rotate my day before I start and hear the small crack in the cosmic egg.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#15 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
The equalization need for the Body Zero to rotate in a Trinary Code, is set through this imprint, and motivates the omnidirectional recognition of the Trinary Beingness, that is to be calculated into the rotational flow of the Holographic Projection.

1 comment:

  1. Cutting the chords feels like wonderful relief.......I shall open to this resolve today so the rebirth will be with ease..thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.