Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing seed and erecting the infrastructure. Start and emphasize creativity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I got up earlier to finish writing the next piece for our Alchemical Rede Class, which we now record and send out to our dear kindred sisters. We are inside, each week, the center of what is moving in our world on many unseen levels.

This supports us and our own self-reliance and keeps us intended in this world. I love the depth of Sophic Intelligencia that flows through me at this time and am so grateful for the Clarity.

I listen today as I always do, but today I realize I am folded in a much bigger picture of these times than I have realized before. Robert and I started 30 years ago to prepare work specifically for this time, and we must make sure we use many means to apply and share it in these times.

We share fully and openly and the reach of this work has been world-wide. This work has such an adaptive resilience that it applies when nothing else will, just as it adapts and resonates with the Alchemical Mind I write. I am grateful.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity



[ To view more of our work: www.situlacodex.com/books1 ]

#3 Omnidirectional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Expressive Colorative Formulator
Vibrational Imprint of color expressing harmonically forth into light penetration directional vibration, that enables one to express Love in emotion of Joy Bliss State. How to formulate expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.