Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Ether Seed of Ether(Space): Rebirth

"Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom and possibilities of fresh starts and new approaches." Dr.John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "Nature tolerates no empty spaces." Latin Proverb.

Completing the Course I am giving myself. I learn more about the tangibility of how I have learned to know my inner world. I breathe it in slowly and write to myself of what my time is about. I connect my movement with my words, and I calculate a new freedom each morning.

Where does the freedom lie today, within my timing. I find the thread. Intuitive practice is my skate key. Intuitive living insures adaptive resilience. I allow this to insure my readiness. In readiness I have the most freedom.

It is not a readiness of the mind, but the heart and mind. I allow the naked expression to reveal to me what is held in reserve, and I prepare before I know why. In this, I have the answers for questions I have not even asked yet.

To perceive life in this way creates harmony before, during, and after. The trianary code of time becomes your Alchemical Rede. In this you avoid the extremes of a cyclic course.

~Raven SuSane, Clarity




#17 Holographic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
Quantralized pattern flow is momentualized through this Imprintsial Pattern, so that Actualization Realization can be found present in the Now, of the Is, of the Holographic Projectional sight seen Beingness, in Dimension of Three.
Visit our site: situlacodex.com for information about our Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns.

2 comments:

  1. What a verification of the impact of the intuitive nature, one to allow every moment of living!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.