Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Air Seed of Water: Calm

This is a time to keep in touch with our feelings. Keeping in touch is what opens me to my day. Keeping the interior of my life open to its own position of comfort. I hold a difference each day and express from that difference, even when all things seem somewhat similar.

I can now embody more patience and direction, even in the fog. My compass is more direct to my own needs and runs through all my creative decisions. A creative life emanates from these times of calm, but a bit on the edge.

I must take in account what is truly present and what is not. How direct can I be with what truly is rather than what is only trying to be. If one has to try too hard, there is some resistance and this resistance needs to be listened to, so all parts can move in the same direction.
~Raven SuSane, Clarity



#2 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck
This Imprint is the bridge that spans time. This reconnects that which is perceived as that which was into corrected perception of existence, as seen from beyond Self. This is then the Bridge Portal into Dimensional Travel.

1 comment:

  1. Again, thank you for sending so much Love out into the ethers!! The words and pattern emanate the feeling of safety to enter the bridge either foot forward or on your hands!! We are here with you!! Love!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.