Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

10.1.10


Up a good deal of the night seeking a balance in my mind, my perspective, and my relationship with the deep mystery.


I put my  iPod on shuffle and John O Donohue came on speaking on the Invisible world. It was a solace to my soul and it began dissolving the obstacles and creating a diplomacy within my mind and my work.


I was humbled by my own work, I had asked many years ago to be able to live and work within the mystery and I do. It is a mystery to me much of the time, and it is freeing.


Somewhere, though, I began to feel I must demonstrate the mystery for it to be acceptable in my work. I did not change it, but I struggled with its results in my life.


Many said they could not understand our work, our words, the amount of color. Tonight I realized that the work we have been given, and the way it works with words, is greater and more powerful than the questions of what does it mean and how does it work.


I know it so powerfully does, but I am letting go of the questions and allowing it to just move about in all the rooms of my many mansions.


We are a great race of avatars that seek to live inside the mystery, and experience a body that is capable of enough emotion to be a chalice cup, and the alchemy of our lives can emerge an alembic egg.


Our daily acts of realization, acceptance, struggle, transformation, transmutation, and renewal, all humbling to our decision to be. You cannot cage the mystery or tame the wild within it. It’s power is its wild essence that goes between our moments and stirs up the truth and invites us to the edge.


At the edge we go beyond and our lives become Illuminated, Numinous, and Miraculous. Thank you John O Donohue who has now himself become a new presence in the deep mystery of our invisible world.


To sit inside the mystery and know its power is to go beyond the questions and to simply know the answers with no explanation given. To allow the will some room to breathe and correct no memory.


Life does have a beautiful sequence and I want to just be part of it, not nailed down for a cause and effect that turns around and tires to name everything. I want to be amazed in wonderment of the freedom i have given the mystery to surprise me, bedazzle me, and overwhelm my mind, my senses, my expression.


That in itself is why I am in form. There is a diplomacy I have sought with the mystery of life and our work dissolves the obstacles to living in its rich pitch, because this pitch is where the Divine reside.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you...what exquisite words you have uttered to express the longing and the resolve to know the mystery but not to harness it into what our "mind" wants to invent for it. Thanks again for sharing these knowings hot-off-the-press, so to say, with us so that we can take them in immediately and assimilate them and then support your work in using them in our beingness. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is another entry that I could just pull out every line -- each one is more profound, eloquent & inspiring than the last! This is just exquisite -- I certainly love John O'Donohue also, but for me, it's YOUR words that are a "solace to my soul" and help me dissolve the obstacles and create a diplomacy within my mind and my work. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, thank you so much this is so how we all are together. And we all learn from each other. Thank you.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne,thank you so much for the deep recognition allowing my words a place to land.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.