Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

10.13.10
(Click on images to see larger)


“Earth congeals, coagulates, and solidifies, seeking to form a firm foundation for the enterprise. The earth breeds rough hewn “Ashlar”, which the Master Mason shapes into the “perfect cubic Ashlar”, the philosopher’s stone, which becomes the “keystone” of all human endeavors.”, Dr. John Munford.


Earth seed of air has been a time of much activity in an effort to move an opening for aspiratation, but it seems to have been a day of little creativity.


Sometimes in an effort to create a grounded space we feel unable to lift ourselves up into the feelings needed to awaken the inspiration. We grunt and groan and lift and push, but the inspired cannot get off the ground. We cannot seem to reach the height needed for our bodies to soar.


I feel waited down by my own groundedness, I cannot seem to feel the ecstasy of the creative passion that I used to thrive on. The nectar I cannot partake, because I am too afraid of the time it takes and time feels like it is running out.


Groundedness (Earth) and Inspiration (Air) have little time for each other, and when we try to get them to collaborate one or the other takes over, so it is seldom that we can aspire to the heights of our expectations.


Our daily life has little time for inspiration and can hardly find it, and inspiration can hardly see the ground it walks upon.


I do not know what to do to bring this together. I ask for this to come clear to me.

4 comments:

  1. "Groundedness (Earth) and Inspiration (Air) have little time for each other, and when we try to get them to collaborate one or the other takes over, so it is seldom that we can aspire to the heights of our expectations.".....I think this is changing, you can feel it in the movement of the periwinkle dot and the new portal of assimilation....I think you are doing your work just right....it is just coming into manifestation in our old familiar ways - through the family. Hugs, Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Our daily life has little time for inspiration and can hardly find it, and inspiration can hardly see the ground it walks upon." You expressed this conundrum & frustration so well! I agree with Sandra, though, that I feel this changing more & more and am experiencing more often the lift (aspiration) that comes with inspiration & groundedness recognizing & embracing one another more frequently in our daily livingness. I feel certain that this is now happening so much more easily because of the new portal opened through the periwinkle dot. Yeah, I am LOVIN' that PERIWINKLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, thank you for that encouragement, and i think you are so right. You always believe in where I am going, and this helps me go there.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, we are lovin' you lovin' it! It is so good to hear you also say it is shifting.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.