Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fire Seed of Ether: Transformation

10.25.26.27.28.29.10
(Click images for larger view)



“Fire Seed of Ether (Space), this portends a beneficial change in your current situation.” Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.

This is a time when the flame needs tending. Not too low and not too high. I often felt a void in this time and the sacred enfolds me, so I can hold the flame steady.

I am gathering the volume of process needed for the movement of deeper understanding in my life, and it has left me filled but not yet fully assimilated. To assimilate volume one must make room and time, and this making of room often for me creates a creative tension that does yield room.

I have to become keenly aware of my body and its surrounding environment. If I don’t I become more aware I will become ill and usually in the area of my body that needs to speak.

I have learned over the years and I have become aware faster and with more capability. Life is such an alchemical process that the fire of transmutation demands your attention and increasing acuity.

The season shifts , which is a huge pattern of transmutation, affects me profoundly and I must focus on the flow needed to breathe into it with comfort. To hear, to write, to feel the current enter and radiate down my mind into my understanding in words, and volume into writing is a currency that names its own price.

It is what I seek, but the price is cast and it requires a change in consciousness or perspective. It is as if someone tells you a secret or shares with you a new idea. To hear it you must pay the price of your ignorance and assimilate it and be affected by the new knowledge.

Living is about knowledge and the experience of knowing which has a price of expansion and expansion requires change.



You cannot lock the door to change as long as you live.

4 comments:

  1. You are right, the change is rampant but wonderful, if I can only allow it to move without my body squirming and saying "its too hard, its too heavy, its too too too". This past weekend was easier as I released more of my "too-toos"....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, Oh, so that's where your too-toos went!
    or was it toot??

    I do believe we laughed ourselves silly out of hysteria Saturday night, after we had moved all the furniture in the whole room at least three times.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It is as if someone tells you a secret or shares with you a new idea. To hear it you must pay the price of your ignorance and assimilate it and be affected by the new knowledge." This is so well said! It is always amazing to me to feel how difficult this seemingly simple process is... To acknowledge your ignorance about something and to allow yourself to be affected by the new knowledge & further to let others SEE you be affected by the new knowledge requires a humility & grace & determined Will that few seem to possess. I am most proud of myself in the moments when I'm able to achieve this and I find that it has gotten easier (most of the time:-)) over the years because I've seen over & over how MUCH I gain every time I'm willing to pay the price of my ignorance! This past year has certainly offered ample opportunity to practice this concept!! Life-altering, space-altering, routine-altering CHANGE? -- Sure, bring it on! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, this is so funny, we love this. And it is SO true for all of us.
    Love how you quote parts and talk about it. So fun.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.