Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ether Seed of Ether: Space, Rebirth

10.2.10


“Nature tolerates no empty space.” Latin proverb. “Space (Ether) is always pregnant with freedom and possibilities of fresh starts.” Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.


Yesterday and today has kind of been like a roller coaster of feelings, potentials, possibilities, and things can shift on a dime. These are the most powerful days of all.


Things can seem totally impossible, or overwhelming, and as I let go and just try to sit in the mystery of it, the feeling will shift and the potential opens.


It is a bit confusing, as if there are ten days in one. Time is speeding up on so many levels, as if one wants to accelerate this life into many, so a wholeness can be felt.


All the angles make an awareness that now keeps an open eye, not closing. My fifth eye, a bit too open, I became aware of closing it, so I can rest in this speeding awareness.


The fast shuffle of pictures, showing me how fast I can now transform, transmute, and rebirth my own perspectives. I feel a bit as if I have three heads and they each completely take in a bigger and bigger picture.


We kayaked the St. George river this morning from Warren to Thomaston in three hours. The wind was cool and the river swift, and we took only three hours in what usually takes us four.


A pair of golden eagles followed us all the way. Another golden eagle has started perching right outside our studio. Life is full of signals, if we are willing to read them. I will sit with this new eagle in early mornings and listen to the nature of this.


My granddaughter, Isabella, today became very unsettled and crying. I took her to give her mom a rest. She was very reluctant. We swang, she cried, I sang, she cried, we walked, she cried. We snuggled and nestled on the porch, she cried. I listened, she cried, I patted, she cried, and I gave her Reiki, she rested and became quiet. 


The she was done, she saw the weave of the couch, the rocker. and was amazed. We left the porch and then once again she was ready to play. She has felt this quick shifting, too, and she too, like her Nana, has to learn to sit and rock into the mystery of it. Rebirth.

6 comments:

  1. This entry is so interwoven with the words and the pictures that you can fall right into the understanding and relationship that comes from it with your own life. Today I find myself left with time that I thought would surely be swallowed up in some other endeavor....so there is time for rest! Thanks for the insight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry. You are so wise mother. Your words mean the world to me. They help me see so much.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved how you talked about the days that are like roller coasters, with unexpected potentials, possibilities, despairs & then shifting on a dime -- it is SO true how they are the most powerful days of all. They are the days that I remember the most & give me courage & always keep me hopeful. They remind me that the MYSTERY is alive and present & always guiding, protecting & supporting beyond what I can figure out & see. I, too, find the most peace when I can rest & sit in the allowance of that Mystery.
    Also loved the quote about nature not tolerating any empty space -- makes sense that we would turn to nature as our inspiration for filling our home & the studio! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, beautiful sharing of your day too. I love this about this blog, is I get to hear about your day also...I hope you had a cup of tea in that time!
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susanna, I loved writing about Isabella, what a wonder she is! You have been a wise mother for her, too. Thank you for reading my blog.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne, I loved your comment on nature in relation to our home and studio. I also loved how you spoke about the deep mystery in our lives and yours.
    Thank you, love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.