Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

10.7.10
(Click images to see larger)

“Fire embodies the soul of desire, motivation, achievement, and enthusiasm. When combined with Ether (boundless space)  it produces a current of limitlessness. “ Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.



This day invokes me from deep inside and the alchemy deep within it is felt as relief. I carry the nature of myself more fragilely, because I am swiftly shifting my presence.





When perspective changes there is a literal structural formational shift and the sequence in which we calculate becomes volumed in a new way. Our numbers form a knead fire and we call deeply into the wisdom of the ages.



This fire is transmutative and its power is in its ability to concentrate the sacred aura of our divinity. We are lit from within and the shell in which we reside is flexible, changeable, and holographically accessible.



Once we fully realize this we are able to travel more freely, express more deeply, and heal our very form of existence.



Today relates my very presence to this and I allow the alchemy to give me vision of this radiance, a current of limitlessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.