Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

10.8.10


(Click on images to see larger.)


Start and emphasize creativity.
“Separate that spirituous Earth from the dense or crude by means of a gentle heat, with much attention.” Solomon Trismosin, “Alchemical Wanderings”, Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.
The important position of Earth seed of Fire is that one utilizes what one has. If it is needed, it is here.


I have found so often that when I need something and I cannot afford it, it is because I have it in some way hidden from me, and I begin to look for it, or create it out of something else I have.

This has always amazed me and always convinces me of the value of the intuitive in my life. I find that if I listen and get ready when it is right with my intuitive knowing, I am ready on time, even if is weeks, months, or years later.


It is truly a way of living inside of continuous potential. We become ready for so many needs that we are always prepared in some way. This creates a life of miraculous beginnings and magical support that seems to come out of no where, but it is truly the now here.


I need each day to remember this and know that what seems to drop, truly is not, because I have listened and have arranged it this way for the greatest ease and potential.


Today has been a day of many things and vast feelings traveling through the potentials that are ready. We cooked, we cleaned, we painted, we talked, we sat by the river, and we did our Qigong, all moving the earth seed of fire carried inside the paintings of today’s alchemical furnace.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder of all potential existing fully within our reach. I have seen that place of full potential, tho only split-seconds of it, but I know it exists! Now I will allow it to show itself when ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, you are such an eagle, you don't miss a thing, even from a great distance.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.