Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ether Seed of Ether: Space, Rebirth

Celebrating our 100th entry!

10.22.23.10
(Click images to make larger)

“Ether Seed of Ether, always forecasts an optimum period for dramatic shifts in regard to person, places, or things. The theme now is change, fresh starts, renewal, expansion of business, or personal pursuits, rebirth, travel, rejuvenation, & regeneration.” Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.



This quote has been so forward today, and it has granted much in the way of comfort, as we move through many levels of change. Sometimes I feel I am not quite in touch with what is fully moving. I find myself grasping to reach something solid.



We are now in the last trimester of the earth’s peeling and the forming of her sides for birth is quite a force of energy to be within.



The circling of the moon is more noticeable to me than was before in my life. I feel the current of this time and rest is more difficult at times. I have had to make sure I take more time to meditate and stretch deep into this motion, so that I can stay balanced, but able to stand on one foot.



Sometimes I lose sight of the light and don’t even know that I am in a process of rebirth. I have had five children and know that there is some disorientation that happens during the birthing process, as the focus becomes narrower and narrower and everything else of life seems to disappear. 



You are alone with the full force of the moment. You are no longer a free spirit, but a part of this force and can only flow into its need. The need to birth what has become so willed that it will not remain silent any longer and must have a room of its own.



I feel our work has come to this space in my life, and I don’t quite know how to adjust to this child who needs its own space and all my attention. I am struggling to remain present somewhere else and no longer can. What is this child who wakes me in the night and will no longer settle for only part of me?



If I go completely into this new life I am afraid I will completely disappear and no longer be able to come home. I will be lost in the land of fay and never return. I am crowning and cannot return to unborn. There is much more under the veil than shopping for groceries, buying a car, and cleaning the basement.



While writing this, on the iPod a Laurie Anderson song came on from her Big Science album with lyrics that said: “You were born and so you are free,  So Happy Birthday.”

2 comments:

  1. Well I wouldn't know either, but we have had the privilege of watching three babies born and growing up in front of us this past year, and I have learned so much more than watching my own! Your baby arrives with so much Soul and Intelligence that it will be wonderous to watch it produce its personality and words and expressions to the world...it is time for it to be heard on this Earth. Hold on...it is coming!!!!!! And you two are the perfect parents to deliver it to the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sandra i love you and have taken deeply what you have said . we will hold on ' thank you dear friend ' i typed this myself. robert is bathing our lilly dog.
    love su.sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.