Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

9.29.10


“Because men do not perfectly believe or imagine. The result is that arts are uncertain when they might be wholly certain.” Paracelsus 1495-1541 Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.


The renewal comes from the shift beyond personal limits and the feeling of growing conflict over change. I find though that we often can’t see the direction of the change, or actually what it is, till it is upon us.


I often feel it ahead of time, but it is usually bigger and better than I expected. I love the idea that restlessness grows steadily in the rich soil of inertia. I have felt this inertia through all my pores and muscles.


Today we closed the gallery in our studio space. We need the privacy and sacred space of our studio more than the feeling of potential sales. 


An alcoholic artist came in today and insulted our work and we entered into a conversation of how hard it is to continue to work, with his remarks, his words, adding to the weight.


In the end we saw his aversion to his own work was worse for him, but we also realized that we are not here to be distracted by the diverse.


We claimed our right to be here just to live, and work, and on Wednesdays to have good friends stop by for conversation, not open for the curious, who have not come to be inspired and have an aversion to color, and the curve of light the intuitive affords.

8 comments:

  1. Hi guys...*How I miss you*. I must remember to stop by on Wednesdays; I always am comforted, inspired, and filled with loving support whenever I do. And that is just what I need.

    So sorry about the alcoholic visitor. Projection is their forte'...sadly. Still, it must have been horrible to have to endure. And thanks for sharing the struggles right along with the triumphs. It makes you both so REAL ! I love you all the more for it. *twinkles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a uni-verse of attraction to counter-balance distraction by di-verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I wasn't there...my reaction would not have been pretty, but you two knew exactly what to do and rose above the insults and nailed him with his own nails! And of course, in the process found out a whole new concept that will benefit the entire world....WOW...all in one brief visit!!! You are something-that's why I am here. :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you two are, indeed, inspiring in how you can transform such "crappy" energy -- I so fully support your decision to safeguard your sacred space & not allow it to be open "for the curious, who have not come to be inspired and have an aversion to color, and the curve of light the intuitive affords." -- Well said!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, thank you for your comments. And it was good seeing you at Salon!!

    Now that we're a private studio again, it feels good. Still open to family and friends...and friends of friends on Wednesdays from 11-3pm. :-)
    love,
    Robert & Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bill, thank you for your uni-verse wish, we feel much better now that we're open on Wednesdays to family and friends and friends of friends. :-)

    A happy hello to you and Saskia!
    love, Robert & Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra, you make us laught, your comment is why I love you.
    You are always at my back and that is a gift that few get.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne, thanks we are very appreciative of your cheering on.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.